Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas books

Do you read Christmas or holiday themed books at this time of year? I do and I read the same to my kids. Now that they are older they have started reading the holiday themed books for themselves. We normally start right them right after Thanksgiving. Not so this year, though. In fact, I've been so busy I haven't even read as much as I normal since the end of October. However, this coming week will be all about the holiday themed books around my house. In fact, my youngest daughter and I went to the library today and she picked out several holiday books for all of us to read together over this next week. I'm about to finish Island of Glass by Nora Roberts. Then I will devote the next week (possibly even two) to reading books that relate to falling in love at this magical time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment