Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Musing Mondays: Excited about...

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: What book(s) are you most excited to read, this year? Is there anything special on tap?

I am quite excited to be reading The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith. I am really enjoying the book and looking forward to reading the next two in the series. I am also looking forward to a book called The Passenger by Alexandra Bracken. My kids and I are also enjoying me reading to them again each night at bedtime. They want me to read them the Harry Potter series this year. We read the first three books together last year and they would like to continue with it - so we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment