Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Five Books on Friday

So, I've seen many posts about different things on Friday. I'm not claiming that mine is anything new or even original but I've never seen this particular topic. So I'm going to go with it. This evening I'm going to share five books I want to read in the near future. These aren't in any particular order but here they are:

1. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith

Yes, I know that this is a pseudonym for J.K. Rowling. I am excited to see how she writes a detective mystery. I've had this book for some time but haven't been in a hurry to read it as I wasn't a fan of The Casual Vacancy. However, I want to read this one now. I also want to read the sequel which is listed at number two.

2. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith

3. Obsession in Death by J.D. Robb

I am a huge fan of the In Death series by Nora Roberts. In fact, I will get this book the day it comes out (February 10th) and start reading it immediately. This is the 40th installment in the series and I am so looking forward to it.

4. A Cold Dark Place by Toni Anderson

I am currently reading Cold Pursuit which is the second in a series of books by this author. I didn't realize that when I started it and it is really good. So I want to start at the beginning of the series.

5. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen

I really like Sarah Addison Allen but for some reason have never read this book. Now she has a sequel to this one. I'll read GS first and then read the new one which is called First Frost.



No comments:

Post a Comment