Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Musing Monday's - Nonfiction

Musing Monday's is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. This week’s musing:

What types of nonfiction do you read? Can do multiple choices.

- e-books


- Mythology/Folklore


- Travel/Locations


- Humor


- History


- Art, including art history


- Science including forensics


- Gardening/Nature


- Political


- Financial/Economical


- Religious


- Self-help


- How-to books


- Books on writing


- Audio books


- Biography


- Autobiography


- Sports


- Architecture


- Fitness/Exercise/Nutrition/Beauty


- Other


- None of the Above

I mostly read fiction but there are times I enjoy a good work of nonfiction.  I love well told biographies.  I also indulge through the year in books about writing - anything to improve my craft.  And of course, when we do travel - I scour the travel guides.  There is just something exciting about learning about a place before visiting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment