Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Book Reviews

Musing Monday's is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading! This week’s question:
Do you review books? If so, for who? If not, have you ever thought about doing so? Why, or why not?
Oh, book reviews. When I started blogging, I thought it would be so easy to review books. I mean, I love to read them, talk about them, share them with people I lnow. So why not write reviews for the ones I read? Why not, indeed. In reality - I am kind of lazy about writing reviews. It seems the only books I review are ones that I have committed to reviewing, such as the selections I've read through Barnes and Noble's First Look program. Otherwise, I just haven't been reviewing the books I read. I keep telling myself I will but then I don't. I'm lazy about reviewing. I really need to try and be better about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment