Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Musing Mondays

Musing Mondays is hosted by Rebecca at Just One More Page.

Today, Rebecca asks:

Do you keep reference books on your shelves at home? What’s your first port of call when you need information – the internet or a book?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your opinion in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks.

I do have reference books on my shelves. Most of them are related to writing but there are other random selections, as well. Like my reference book for PhotoShop. And my husbands books for graphic design.

More often than not, both my husband and I go to the internet for information. Specifically, we go to Google. I remember life before Google and finding information is so much simpler now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment